XNA release including Xbox?

Jan 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Hi There

First, thank a lot for my mod revival :) I used to be an amiga coder and I still love some of my oldies but goldies .mod

In your home page and project description, I see you propose all XNA platforms including Xbox, so I've download the full1.0 and, I may be blind, but I only see a silverlight and a windows version. I see no XNA-xbox dll or project.

Is it a mistake of mine ...or yours?

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Hi,

There is no mistake for you and for me ;)

The XNA version isn't released, if you want to get it, you need to download the latest source code version and compile it.

I plan to release a new version as soon as possible, including all the last modifications (solved issues and features) and... the 3 Xna's binary versions.

Jan 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM

"The XNA version isn't released, if you want to get it, you need to download the latest source code version and compile it."

Yes, that's what I mean, I am looking for XNA sources. There are 2 sources in your Full1.0.zip Silverlight and Windows, there's no full XNA code.

Of course, If I compile the Windows version I could get some XNA-x86 version, but I won't get a Xbox compatible version, even if I make a copy for Xbox. Indeed the NAudio lib won't fit in, I won't compile with the XNA-Xbox framework

So I shall wait for a full XNA source. If you can make it compatible with XNA-Xbox, I think I am ready for some donation :)

Coordinator
Jan 3, 2012 at 9:51 AM

you need to download from the SVN repository here : http://sharpmod.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/11351

Jan 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Ah!Got it!

I knew I was the lame one :)

Jan 19, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Hi,

I've brought the project in and it looks like it's in VS 2008 and not VS 2010? Are there plans to migrate it? Also there is a file missing on the core "ModulePlayList.cs" which obviously stops me from compiling the core.

Thanks

Coordinator
Feb 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Ther is no XNA release at this moment. The XNA version is only avaiable as source code on the SVN repository here on Codeplex. You need to download it from here in the source code section and build it with VS2010 & XNA framework.